588 Samford Road, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
Offers Above $649,000
Currently Configured For Dual Occupancy
A Creating an instant impact with its gorgeous character facade and a prime corner position, this classic Queenslander is a charm-filled haven that showcases all the period hallmarks of its era. Buyers will truly appreciate the traditional proportions of this well presented home along with its leafy outdoor areas that provide a generous property that is perfect for the entertainer.
Built in 1925 the home retains its attractive period character with polished timber flooring, high ceilings and VJ walls throughout. The floorplan is very user-friendly with a generous living space and a large traditional veranda that offers a private space to relax or entertain.
This property is currently configured for Dual living Upstairs consists of two bedrooms, modern tiled bathroom, lounge, large modern eat in kitchen wrap around Veranda. The downstairs area features a Modern Tiled Bathroom, Modern Kitchen and large open plan bedroom, lounge, and Dining plus a private covered outdoor entertainment area. Downstairs is currently rented at $285 per week with a lease until Jan 2021. Upstairs is currently vacant and was renting for $410 per week.
The home is backed by a beautiful landscaped garden that offers quiet privacy and features paved alfresco areas, shady lawns and sheltered patios. It is ideal for buyers looking for a rare combination of period charm, space and a premier location.
• A well-preserved Queenslander in great condition
• Currently configured for Dual occupancy
• Large traditional verandah and leafy landscaped gardens
• Three bedrooms, Two modern Kitchen and Bathrooms
• High ceilings, polished floors and original VJ walls
• Underhouse lock-up garage plus a huge storage area
• Plenty of scope to update and add value in the future
• Walk to Rail, Bus, Schools, Brookside shopping centre, Blackwood St Cafes, Farmers markets, restaurants and so much more.
For more information or a private inspection call Michael Mills on 0407 963 824
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
11/7/2020 9.45am - 10.15am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824