27 Glenore Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Sold for $567,000
Move in, enjoy now and capitalise for the future
Purchased brand new just over 40 years ago, this one-owner home is in mostly original condition and presents scope to modernise on 581sqm in the heart of Mitchelton. The property includes a previously renovated kitchen and potential for further improvements downstairs, while the level block has a generous backyard with plenty of room for a swimming pool.
The interiors are comfortable to live in now and include a spacious living area, three bedrooms and a full bathroom in addition to the updated kitchen, and there's scope to add a deck for entertaining at the rear of the house off the kitchen/dining area. A lock-up double garage is also featured and there's currently plenty of storage.
This is a superb opportunity for young families seeking a home with great bones in the ever-popular Mitchelton area, only a short stroll to everyday essentials, with easy access to Brookside Shopping Centre, the Blackwood Street dining precinct, excellent local schools and bus/rail transport to surrounding regions and Brisbane city.
- Single-owner home in largely original condition
- Property is set on a level 581sqm parcel of land
- Three bedrooms, kitchen updated 5 years ago
- Internal stairs, polished floorboards under carpet
- Ample room for a rear deck and swimming pool
- Lock-up double garage and vehicle side access
- Readymade blank canvas for young family buyers
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0431 345 523