10 Wye Street, Mitchelton 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Family Entertainer with a Premium Finish
Designed with a firm focus on indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, this spacious dual level home promises a rewarding lifestyle with easy access to everything the vibrant Mitchelton area has to offer. It presents exceptionally well and boasts a blend of light filled interiors and pleasant garden surrounds with tremendous family appeal.
The home is north facing on a 405sqm level parcel of land with superb flow to a covered alfresco deck for all-seasons entertaining at the rear. A separate powered gazebo is also featured, ideal for a spa or firepit, while two living areas plus a media room, cook's kitchen and four good sized bedrooms, including master with walk-in robe and ensuite, combine to create a sanctuary for family life.
The quality of the home is matched by a drawcard location just 500m from Oxford Park train station. It's close to the Kedron Brook Bikeway and Arana Leagues Club, within minutes of both Brookside Shopping Centre and the popular Blackwood Street precinct and offers a sensational opportunity less than 9kms from Brisbane CBD.
- Top quality family home of substance and style
- Set on a level 405sqm north facing parcel of land
- Four bedrooms with ensuite and WIR to master
- Open living flows to entertainment deck at rear
- Separate powered gazebo ideal for spa or firepit
Premium level of finish including:
- Ducted air conditioning synced with MyAir
- Vacu Maid ducted vacuum
- Motion Sensor alarm system
- Visual intercom controlled by both levels
- 9ft ceilings
- Ceasar stone benchtops in Kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
- 250m to Kedron Brook Bikeway access
- 500m to Oxford Park Train Station
- 950m to Arana Leagues Club
- 1.6km to Blackwood Street restaurant and cafe precinct
- 1.7km to Brookside Shopping Centre
- Less than 9km to the Brisbane city
Mitchelton also hosts the popular Jan Powers Farmers markets in Blackwood Street on the first Sunday of each month which for locals, is a regular event on the calendar.
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736