5 Lipton Place, McDowall 3 Beds | 3 Baths | 2 Cars
Sold for $710,000
Quality Family Home in Elevated Cul-de-sac Locale
Originally a builders' own home featuring full double brick and dual concrete slab construction, this unique tri-level residence on 773sqm accommodates a family in spacious comfort and occupies an elevated cul-de-sac position just minutes from everything!
The flexible layout offers a relaxed lifestyle and is well-designed for indoor/outdoor entertaining including lovely manicured gardens, a covered alfresco area and an in-ground swimming pool. There are three dedicated bedrooms plus a versatile study or 4th bedroom with its own private access which adds further incentive for those who work from home, while the generous living space and open kitchen will prove a hit with family buyers.
Beautifully presented, the property is so quiet, almost like your own private oasis, yet wonderfully convenient. Its highly desirable positioning assures great access to the excellent amenities of McDowall village, while public transport, parks, the North West Hospital, McDowall State Primary School and Northside Christian College are all within easy reach of this delightful family home.
- Quality tri-level home in elevated cul-de-sac
- On 773sqm featuring manicured gardens
- High raked ceilings and exposed brickwork
- 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans plus office/4th bed
- Master with WIR, ensuite and balcony above pool
- Large open kitchen with s/steel appliances
- Swimming pool and lock-up double garage plus storage room
- Over 300m2 of indoor/outdoor living
- 300m to Hoffman Street Park
- 1.4km to McDowall State School
- 1.5km to McDowall Village
- 2.3km to North West Private Hospital
- 4.6km to Chermside Westfield Shopping Centre
- 10.2km to the Brisbane City
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736