38/111 Soames Street, Everton Park 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Sold for $505,000
Designer Parkside Townhouse with a Fresh Modern Feel
Ideal for those who want to move into a private leafy retreat that's close to all the action, this generously proportioned townhouse delivers a fantastic opportunity. It's freshly presented with many tasteful modern finishes throughout and is quietly located in an immaculate complex.
It's rare to find a three-bedroom townhouse that focuses on easy living and entertaining for busy families. The property features a bright and airy upper level living space with an open plan layout that connects seamlessly with the large covered deck. Overlooking body corporate owned greenspace, the alfresco area is the perfect space to entertain your nearest and dearest. The kitchen has been stylishly appointed with quality stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benchtops and breakfast bar. Additionally, there are three double bedrooms including two on the lower level that open onto a patio and easy maintenance garden, and a large upstairs main with ensuite and built-in wardrobe.
Other features include split system air-conditioning, a full main bathroom and a remote single lock up garage with internal access plus additional open car space for a second vehicle. This substantial property also enjoys the convenience of being within close proximity to local shops, parks, schools and bus stops with direct city routes.
• A peaceful parkside position with leafy views
• Light and airy interiors with a spacious open living space
• An easy in/outdoor flow to a large entertainment deck
• Easy maintenance courtyard and sheltered dining patio
• Three bedrooms include two on the lower level with garden access
• Designer island kitchen with breakfast bar and gas cooktop
• Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and remote lock up garage with internal access
• 400m to Soames Street Park
• 535m to bus stop with direct route to Brisbane city
• 1.6km to McDowall Village
• 1.7km to Camelia Avenue Shops
• 2.5km to Park Lane Everton Park
• 3km to Brookside Shopping Centre
• 9.75km to Brisbane CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736