32 Avington Street, Keperra 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Offers Above $550,000
Cherished Family Home Ready for Exciting New Chapter
Private inspections and FaceTime Inspections available - Please phone or text Haydn Denovan on 0419 961 736.
For nearly 50 years this attractive residence has provided the same family with a warm and inviting home and it's now ready for its next exciting chapter. With well-presented interiors, a delightful rear garden and a generous-sized 546sqm block, it brings ample opportunity to update the current home or to extend further and create a superb family haven that embraces both lifestyle and location.
Currently, the interior layout is very well proportioned and features a lounge room, dining area and large front sunroom with an elevated northerly aspect. The three bedrooms are each double-sized, plus there is a functional kitchen with eat-in style breakfast bar and a well-kept bathroom.
The home is backed by a huge level garden with a private and sunlit lawn and outdoor BBQ area, plus there is a generous underhouse space and a double garage.
All the elements are here to move straight in and enjoy or really add some value and capitalise on such a sought-after Keperra address that offers easy access to all amenities.
• Generous layout with lounge room and dining area
• Large front sunroom with an elevated northerly aspect
• Hardwood floors preserved by carpet and laminate
• Huge backyard with level garden and entertainment area
• Underhouse storage space and parking for two cars
• A prime opportunity to personalise and add future value
• Minutes to the Great Western Super Shopping Centre, Ferny Grove trains and parks
• 450m to Ferny Grove Sporting grounds, Bowls Club and Tramway Museum
• 650m to Ferny Grove Splash Park & Picnic Grounds
• 1km to the Ferny Grove Tavern
• 1km to Ferny Grove State High School
• 1.2km to Great Western Super Shopping Centre
• 1.3km to Ferny Grove Station
• 1.7km to Ferny Grove State School
• 1.9km to Keperra Train Station
• 2.1km to St Andrews Catholic School
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736