39 Silvertop Street, Keperra 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Sold for $515,000
Bright and Cheerful Family Home with Huge Level Yard
Private inspections and FaceTime Inspections available - Please phone or text Haydn Denovan on 0419 961 736.
Offering a fantastic buying opportunity, this fresh, bright and easy-to-maintain home delivers a great family lifestyle in a convenient Keperra location. Set across from the Silvertop Street Park which is equipped with a full playground for the kids, it makes an excellent property package as it has been tastefully refreshed throughout with smart modern appointments, a flexible two-level layout and an extra-large rear garden for entertaining.
Living comes easy with this smartly presented residence in its generous living and dining areas which feature polished hardwood flooring throughout. All three bedrooms are double -sized and have wardrobes, air conditioning and ceiling fans plus there is an updated kitchen with good workspace and ample storage, and a separate study or sunroom that captures a leafy street outlook.
On the lower level is an air-conditioned flexible rumpus room or kids breakout area that flows easily to the outside, as well is a two-car lock-up garage with internal access. Families will really appreciate the size of the backyard that features a spacious north facing and fully fenced lawn and comes complete with landscaped gardens, concreted and secure 10m2 garden shed and cubby house which will ensure the kids are outdoors.
This value packed home also displays an attractive street presence and an unbeatable setting with the train station, nearby parklands and shopping amenities all just a short stroll away.
• A well presented family home tastefully updated throughout
• Set on a large 599sqm level block with north facing backyard
• Three double bedrooms all have wardrobes, air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Light filled open living space featuring polished hardwood floors
• Downstairs rumpus/breakout room plus a two-car garage
• Well-appointed modern kitchen, full bathroom and downstairs separate toilet
• Walking distance to the train station, parklands and local schools
• 20m to Silvertop Street Park
• 250m to Keperra Train Station
• 350m to Keperra Dog Park
• 800m to Great Western Super Shopping Centre
• 1.1km to Keperra Golf Club
• 1.9km to Arana Plaza
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736