1/59 Grovely Terrace, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $461,000
Crisp Bright Interiors
Private inspections and FaceTime Inspections available - Please phone or text Michael Mills on 0407 963 824
Living comes easy with this fresh and bright villa that offers a low-care and convenient lifestyle opportunity around the corner from Mitchelton's cafe and shopping strip. Nestled in a boutique and well-maintained complex, its well-planned single level layout provides a great environment with light-filled interior spaces, quality modern updates and a private outdoor area for entertaining.
The interior layout is freshly presented and offers easy living with separate lounge and dining areas. Three good-sized bedrooms include a main with walk-in robe, plus there is a well-proportioned bathroom, internal laundry and a renovated kitchen with great storage space and dishwasher.
Step out the back and you will find a large covered entertainment patio and private leafy surrounds. There is also a single lock-up garage that has extra space for storage. This quality property sits in a great neighbourhood that has Blackwood Street's eateries, the train station and local parks all within strolling distance from the front door.
• Crisp and bright interiors
• Covered entertainment patio and landscaped garden
• Renovated kitchen, good-sized bathroom and internal laundry
• Three double bedrooms include a master with walk-in robe
• Ducted air-conditioning and a garage with storage space
• A well-maintained complex with low body corporate fees
• Easy walk to Blackwood Street's cafes, shops and train station
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824