20 Lily Street, Mitchelton 4 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $693,545
Charming Entertainer's Delight in Supremely Convenient Location
Private inspections and FaceTime Inspections available - Please phone or text Haydn Denovan on 0419 961 736.
Offering instant appeal with its traditional look and ultra-convenient street position, this charming post war residence is a spacious haven that combines its period style with a spacious layout. Family buyers will truly appreciate the generous and practical design of this well-appointed home along with its elevated position that captures a district view and cooling breezes.
This is an ideal property for the entertainer because of its large open interior spaces that connect easily with a wide wraparound veranda and deck. There is also a private level garden at the rear that flows onto the inground swimming pool. All four bedrooms have access to the deck through French doors, and include an air-conditioned master with walk-in robe. There is also a separate study and a large open kitchen equipped with a breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas cooking appliances and a great outlook over the deck. In addition, there is a lock-up garage and storage underneath the house.
Perfect for those looking to upgrade their lifestyle in a well-proportioned post war home, it is nestled within easy walking distance to the heart of Mitchelton, with the train station, Blackwood Street cafes, a range of schools and parks all within strolling distance.
• A generous and charm-filled home on a well-proportioned 511sqm block
• An elevated position that captures district views and cooling breezes
• Large wraparound veranda and entertainment deck at the rear
• Four bedrooms that each have French doors opening to the deck
• Air-conditioned master bedroom featuring a large walk-in wardrobe
• Private level rear garden adjoining the large in-ground swimming pool
• Spacious gas kitchen with breakfast bar seating and dishwasher
• Lock-up garage and large storage area under the house
• Walk to Mitchelton's train station, cafe scene and schools
• 280m to Fenwick park
• 400m to Mitchelton Primary and High School's
• 450m to Our Lady of Dolours Catholic Primary School
• 500m to the Blackwood Street Restaurant and Café Precinct
• 700m to Mitchelton Train Station
• 1.2km to Brookside Shopping Centre
• 8km to the Brisbane City
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736