12 Kumbari Cr, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Offers Above $639,000
Elite Location Prime Opportunity
Brilliant for today and promising a brighter long-term future, this solid home presents an outstanding opportunity to buy into a popular Mitchelton pocket at an entry level price. Set in a leafy family neighbourhood, it sits on a deep allotment and is very quietly positioned within walking distance to Blackwood Street's shopping, cafe and transport hub.
Inside is a very user-friendly layout that features three bright bedrooms, well-proportioned lounge and dining areas plus a well-appointed kitchen and full bathroom. Downstairs there is plenty of storage and a laundry, along with parking for four cars with a twin carpark and double lock-up garage. At the rear of the home is a spacious entertainment deck that has a lovely view over the back garden and peaceful natural surrounds.
The property makes an ideal start to family life and is presented in good condition with lots of future potential to update, renovate or possibly even start again. Its quiet street position affords excellent privacy while the convenient setting gives the home a great family-friendly location less than 10km to Brisbane's CBD with good access to parklands, schools and transport options.
• Occupying a large 758sqm block in idyllic natural surrounds
• Bright open living space with polished timber flooring
• Well-appointed gas kitchen and breakfast bar servery
• Three good-sized bedrooms plus a large utilities room
• Spacious deck with leafy outlooks over the back garden
• Lower-level storeroom, double garage and twin carpark
• Lots of scope to update, personalise or completely rebuild
• Walk to the train station, local shops and Blackwood Street cafes
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
11/7/2020 11.00am - 11.30am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824