29 Travolta Street, Stafford Heights 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
For Sale Now
Position, Versatility & Value in a Bright Family Home
This well presented two-storey home has everything to offer and buyers will be quick to recognise the potential to add value in this prime Stafford Heights pocket. Set in an elevated street position, the property comes with the potential to upgrade or extend.
The versatile three-bedroom layout is neat and tidy throughout with an abundance of natural light, good sized rooms and pleasant leafy outlook over the area. There are separate spaces for a lounge room, meals and dining area, as well as a basic kitchen and a full main bathroom. The spacious backyard is fully fenced and enjoys a bright north-easterly aspect, plus there is a spacious lower-level featuring multi-purpose rooms, storage areas and a double garage with internal access. This area would be ideal to convert to a dual living space.
The easy convenience of being tucked away close to all local amenities makes it perfect for those who value position, privacy and a great lifestyle with lots of potential.
• A versatile two-storey home with great potential to add value
• An elevated street setting with a pleasant leafy outlook
• Bright interiors with separate lounge, dining and meals areas
• Generous lower-level multi-purpose rooms and double garage
• Scope to convert the downstairs area into dual living
• Spacious backyard with a north-east facing level lawn
• Three good-sized bedrooms plus a neat and basic kitchen
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824