83 Pascoe Street, Mitchelton 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $635,000
Rare Opportunity to Secure 809sqm within Walking Distance of Blackwood Street
Ideally positioned on a vast 809sqm level allotment, this adorable freestanding property has all the trademarks of an outstanding character home. With a generous 13.8m wide frontage, there's ample opportunity to update the current property, land bank for the future or build a new residence and create a delightful family haven that embraces both lifestyle and location.
Inside, the home retains much of the personality of its post war era with a user-friendly floorplan and a mix of hardwood and pine flooring throughout. There are two generous bedrooms, an air-conditioned living space and a well-equipped gas kitchen with dishwasher.
The real highlight of this rare offering is the deep 58.29m block that includes huge back and front yards. It is now ready to live in or explore future development possibilities and take advantage of this fantastic location that's walking distance to Blackwood Street's cafe strip, and train station with easy access to all of Mitchelton's lifestyle amenities.
- Charming post war home presented in great condition
- Nestled on a wide 13.8m level allotment of 809sqm
- Surrounded by quality homes, no demolition control
- Beautifully maintained with many original character details
- Expansive front and rear yards with deep level lawns
- Two generous bedrooms and air-conditioned living space
- Scope to update, land bank or build a brand-new home
- Walking distance to Blackwood Street and Mitchelton's transport
450m to Milestones Early learning Brookside
500m to Blackwood Street Early Learning
750m to Teralba Park
850m from the Blackwood street café and restaurant precinct
850m to Brookside Shopping Centre
850m to the Mitchelton Train Station
1.1km to Mt Maria Senior College
1.3km to Mitchelton Primary & High Schools
2.9km to Hillbrook Anglican School
Less than 9km to the Brisbane CBD
With such quality surrounding homes, it is not hard to see the potential for this property.
Contact Lance Denovan today for more information.
0412 757 859