185 South Pine Road, Enoggera 6 Beds | 2 Baths | 4 Cars
Gorgeous 1915 Queenslander with Detached Granny Flat
A graceful presence in the heart of Enoggera, this charming 1915 Queenslander is a wonderful offering of both classic beauty and comfortable family space, with a bonus granny flat included. It is presented in the original tradition yet cleverly enhanced for today's lifestyle and provides a light filled home for relaxed living and in/outdoor entertaining upon a large 812sqm over two allotments.
The home benefits from an ideal northerly rear aspect that floods the interiors with natural light. There is a fresh and breezy living space with high ceilings, VJ walls, hardwood flooring and a separate dining area with large french doors that integrate with a covered outdoor deck. The tidy kitchen features a gas cooktop, plus there are four good-sized bedrooms, separate study and a freshly renovated full bathroom.
The detached granny flat is perfect for extended families looking for extra room or could be rented out for an extra income stream. It features two good-sized bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom and its own private entrance. There is even a large underhouse storage area with garaging for at least two cars, as well as an extra carport.
This is the ideal home for families looking for versatile living and want to upgrade their lifestyle and enjoy a prime location in a great neighbourhood. From here it is just a few minutes to Enoggera's shops, cafes and the train station, as well as a multitude of shopping centres and all of the area's great schools.
• A classic Queenslander with clever modern updates
• Set on 812sqm with a spacious north facing backyard
• Established private gardens front and rear
• Separate two-bedroom granny flat with own private entrance
• Bright interiors feature many original details throughout
• Four double bedrooms plus a separate study
• Generous lounge, dining and gas equipped kitchen
• Underhouse storage and garaging for at least two cars
• A tightly held home with only two owners since 1947
• 5 split system air conditioning units throughout
• 250m to the Enoggera State School
• 250m to the Corbett Street Park
• 500m to Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Primary School
• 600m to the nearest park
• 715m to Hillbrook Anglican High School
• 850m to the Enoggera Train Station
• 900m to Alderley Train Station and Coles Alderley
• 1.6km to Everton Plaza & Everton Park Retail and Home Improvement Centre
• 2.6km to Newmarket Village
• 6.5km to Brisbane CBD
• Surrounded by a variety of shopping amenities such as Brookside Shopping Centre, the Everton Park Plaza, Stafford Shopping Centre, Coles Alderley and Newmarket Village.
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to book your private viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
1/2/2020 12.45pm - 1.15pm
2/2/2020 11.00am - 11.30am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736