9 Lockrose Street, Mitchelton 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Sold for $550,000
An Easycare Design for a Smart Lifestyle
Smartly renovated throughout and designed to give a fresh modern feel, this tastefully styled and low set brick home delivers an ideal low maintenance retreat complemented by a quiet position in a boutique Mitchelton street. Style, light and privacy are all perfectly matched by its premier location that's positioned within easy access to all the area's attractions, and within strolling distance to a range of neighbourhood parklands.
Inside, the home is light and airy throughout with a single level layout featuring an open living and dining space with bamboo flooring. The brand-new kitchen has high quality appliances including a dishwasher and breakfast bar servery, plus there are two double bedrooms, including a main with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
Entertaining is a breeze in this home with its large covered terrace with built in BBQ that wraps around and overlooks the ultra-private level grassed garden. There is also a lock-up garage and single carport, storage shed, solar panels, solar hotwater, rainwater tank and air conditioning throughout.
Set on a large 619sqm level landholding, this great-looking property also enjoys close proximity to Mitchelton's train station, shopping centres and cafes along Blackwood Street.
• Newly renovated single level home on a large 619sqm block
• A user-friendly layout with open living and dining spaces
• Wraparound terrace with built in BBQ and private garden with lawn
• Two double bedrooms include a main with walk-in and ensuite
• Newly renovated kitchen and bathrooms with quality fittings
• Lock-up garage plus a single carport and garden shed
• Quietly set within minutes to all of Mitchelton's attractions
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824