30 Hall Street, Alderley 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Sold for $1,025,000
Seldom Offered 810m2 Splitter Block in Wilston State School Catchment
On offer is an extremely rare opportunity to secure a versatile property and capitalise on its many possibilities. Set on a large 809sqm over two lots, this quaint post war home is well presented and maintained throughout and makes a great home as is, but could be removed to make room for two new stylish residences.
Currently, the two-bedroom cottage is in great condition with an updated kitchen and bathroom, generous living areas and a large lower level storage room and twin garage.
The property represents a unique prospect with a big future and is located in one of Alderley's most sought-after pockets with elevated district views to the rear. It's surrounded by quality modern homes and is close to schools, shops, parks and the train station, and is just 5.2km from the Brisbane's CBD.
- Positioned within the Wilston State School Catchment
- Ready to live in or lease out while making future plans
- Two existing allotments with no demolition control
- An elevated position with great potential for views
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom
- Underhouse storage plus garaging for two cars
- Generous living spaces with polished timber floors
- Town planning report available on request
- Alderley Coles + Train Station - 600m
- Newmarket Train Station - 1.2km
- Newmarket Village - 2km
- Hillbrook Anglican School + Our Lady of the Assumption Primary School - 2.2km
- Everton Plaza Shopping Centre - 3.1km
- QUT Kelvin Grove - 3.9km
- Brookside Shopping Centre - 4.1km
- Distance from the city 5.2km
This property is positioned in a prime location which will allow the purchaser to take advantage of the strong resale values within the area. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736