59 Camoola Street, Keperra 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Sold for $575,000
Air Conditioned Open Plan Lounge and Dining area
Spacious living delivered with a smart modern style defines this generously proportioned residence. Designed for a great family experience, its substantial floorplan is finished with some good quality updates and it enjoys a highset position with views over the park.
The interiors are freshly presented and feature a living and dining area adjoining the front veranda. A well-appointed kitchen has been recently upgraded and fitted with sleek appliances and quality cabinetry, granite bench tops, there are also three bedrooms and a designer bathroom with full bathtub.
Downstairs area features a large open plan multipurpose room, a laundry and double lock-up garage. This convenient section of Keperra is surrounded by acres of parkland and is handy to Keperra and Ferny Grove train station's with Brisbane's CBD just 10km away. It is also within minutes to the Great Western Super Centre, cafes and local schools (Ferny Grove High School Catchment).
• Air-Conditioned Open Plan Lounge & Dining area
• Wide front veranda with views over the park
• Fully fenced backyard and a paved patio
• Three built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Smartly upgraded kitchen and bathroom
• Large open plan air-conditioned multi purpose room downstairs and remote double lock up garage
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824