42 Essex Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 0 Cars
Sold for $472,000
A low-set post war home presented in solid and comfortable order
More than meets the eye
It may be in need of a creative upgrade or renovation but this charming post war residence could become a superb home in the right hands. Set in a highly popular lifestyle location within walking distance to the train station, shops and the Kedron Brook bikeway, it will bring unlimited rewards for those wishing to capitalise on a great -looking home on a huge 405sqm block.
The low-set home is solid and well maintained throughout with original details, timber floors and a versatile single level layout featuring three good-sized bedrooms, a bathroom and an updated kitchen that is in great condition. A private and sunlit backyard will make a great entertaining space plus there is a fenced front yard and off-street car space.
Here is an opportunity where clever design and some good taste will add incredible value and make a great residence in a prime family neighbourhood.
• A low-set post war home presented in solid and comfortable order
• Three bedrooms, one bathroom and separate living and dining areas
• Set on a deep 405sqm block with fenced front and rear gardens
• Updated kitchen and lots of original period details
• Great potential to renovate and add tremendous value
• A peaceful street close to parks, trains and shopping options
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824