2/99 Stafford Road, Kedron 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
An Extra-large Retreat with a Bright Northerly Aspect
If space, light, privacy and convenience are all part of your property wish list, this generously proportioned apartment is a must see. Ideally set in a prime corner position with entrance from Figgis Street, it offers an excellent opportunity to buy a fresh and bright home in this popular lifestyle hotspot and add some extra value with an update or refresh.
The extra-large floorplan features over 100sqm of total space on title including the generous open living and dining area, sunlit north facing balcony and lock-up garage. Both double bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, the main has an ensuite, plus there is a neat and tidy kitchen and a well-proportioned main bathroom with internal laundry.
This is a great first time or scale-down opportunity that has bus links to the city just a few footsteps away. You can be at Stafford City Shopping Centre or Prince Charles hospital in a few minutes, with a full range of retailers, cafes and the airport link all close by.
• Light and airy interiors feature a generous open living area
• A wide north facing balcony capturing leafy street views
• Two good-sized bedrooms with built-ins, main with ensuite
• Functional kitchen, full main bathroom and internal laundry
• Lock-up garage, air conditioning and intercom entry
• A prime corner position with entrance from Figgis Street
• Plenty of scope to increase value through upgrade or renovation
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
14/12/2019 12.00pm - 12.30pm
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736