2 Gizeh Street, Enoggera 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Sold for $881,500
Supremely Spacious Home with Size and Versatility
This large-sized Queenslander represents a unique opportunity for buyers or investors to secure a versatile and well-appointed residence in a premier Enoggera street. Stylishly presented and featuring a flexible layout with two self-contained levels, it is presented in tip-top condition and offers great potential for extended families or a chance to enjoy a home plus income.
The home has been tastefully updated throughout and features crisp modern interiors with living spaces on both floors. Two self-contained levels are each equipped with a modern kitchen and bathroom. There are four good-sized bedrooms in all, as well as a separate sunroom and study on the upstairs level.
The outdoor spaces are what really sets this property apart from the rest, as there is a huge covered deck for entertaining, a good-sized back garden with room for a pool and an elevated outlook over the district. This great-looking residence is also very quietly located with easy access to trains, buses, shops, schools and Gallipoli Barracks.
• Expansive four-bedroom Queenslander with versatile options
• Both levels feature quality modern kitchens and bathrooms
• Two-bedroom on ground floor with outdoor patio
• Two-bed plus sunroom upstairs with timber floors
• A wide entertainment deck with sweeping district outlooks
• High ceilings, VJ walls and lots of period character throughout
• Parking for two cars plus a large backyard with room for a pool
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824