2 Gizeh Street, Enoggera 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Offers Above $899,000
Supremely Spacious Home with Size and Versatility
This large-sized Queenslander represents a unique opportunity for buyers or investors to secure a versatile and well-appointed residence in a premier Enoggera street. Stylishly presented and featuring a flexible layout with two self-contained levels, it is presented in tip-top condition and offers great potential for extended families or a chance to enjoy a home plus income.
The home has been tastefully updated throughout and features crisp modern interiors with living spaces on both floors. Two self-contained levels are each equipped with a modern kitchen and bathroom. There are four good-sized bedrooms in all, as well as a separate sunroom and study on the upstairs level.
The outdoor spaces are what really sets this property apart from the rest, as there is a huge covered deck for entertaining, a good-sized back garden with room for a pool and an elevated outlook over the district. This great-looking residence is also very quietly located with easy access to trains, buses, shops, schools and Gallipoli Barracks.
• Expansive four-bedroom Queenslander with versatile options
• Both levels feature quality modern kitchens and bathrooms
• Two-bedroom on ground floor with outdoor patio
• Two-bed plus sunroom upstairs with timber floors
• A wide entertainment deck with sweeping district outlooks
• High ceilings, VJ walls and lots of period character throughout
• Parking for two cars plus a large backyard with room for a pool
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
1/2/2020 11.00am - 11.30am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824