74 Princess Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Offers Above $700,000
Leafy Retreat with Plenty of Room to Grow
Offering a tranquil and ultra-private lifestyle, this solid three-bedroom home is perfectly located walking distance to all of the action in downtown Mitchelton. The well-maintained property is wonderfully bright and smartly presented with an inviting combination of comfort for today and exciting scope to introduce your own flair in the future.
Its light filled interior spaces enjoy peaceful leafy surrounds with a generous open living area and separate dining space, and polished timber flooring throughout. Three bedrooms are each well proportioned, plus there is a study, a functional kitchen and full-sized bathroom. The underhouse area also offers plenty of room for storage with a lock-up shed and undercover parking.
The home sits on an expansive 809sqm double block with rolling gardens that are aching to be landscaped, plus there is a wide entertainment verandah that captures elevated outlooks over the area. So, if you're seeking a tidy house and garden package in a great location, this is the ideal property.
• Fresh interiors with bright living and dining areas
• A deep 809sqm block with an expansive backyard
• Three good-sized bedrooms plus study
• Wide entertainment verandah with elevated outlooks
• Large underhouse space with shed and parking
• Well-presented kitchen and a large internal laundry
• Plenty of potential to further upgrade and increase value
• Walk to shops, parks, schools and Mitchelton station
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
30/5/2020 11.00am - 11.30am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824