9 Norman Terrace, Enoggera 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $650,000
Charming Post War Home Offering Lifestyle Convenience
This appealing post war home has so much going for it and buyers will instantly recognise the potential to create something special in this prime Enoggera pocket. Set in an elevated position that captures district views, the property is well presented throughout with bright living spaces, lots of original character and a spacious backyard, plus it comes with heaps of potential to renovate or extend, and value add.
Its original three-bedroom layout is neat and tidy throughout with lots of classic charm, decorative cornices and hardwood flooring throughout. There are separate spaces for a lounge room and dining area, as well as a built in kitchen and a Terrazzo-floored bathroom. A sheltered rear deck has been added to take advantage of a leafy outlook over the spacious backyard and the surrounding area. There is also a carport and side access through to the rear garden.
The easy convenience of being tucked away close to all local amenities makes it perfect for those who value position, privacy and a great lifestyle with all amenities at your fingertips. From here you are just a few moments from train stations at Gaythorne and Enoggera, parklands and Brookside Shopping Centre, as well as a choice of quality schools.
• Solid post war home with great potential to add value
• An elevated setting that captures leafy district views
• Classic features with decorative cornices and period charm
• Large, spanline covered rear deck and established garden with mature trees
• Three good-sized bedrooms plus a functional kitchen
• Single carport, driveway parking and underhouse area
• Walking distance to the train station, parklands and shopping
• 607m2 allotment with a wide, 15.2m frontage
• 300m to the nearest bus stop
• 400m to Enoggera Village
• 750m to Gaythorne Train Station
• 850m to Enoggera Bus and Train Station
• 1.2km to Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Primary School
• 1.3km to Enoggera State School
• 1.4km to Hillbrook Anglican School
• 1.4km to Coles Alderley
• 1.5km to the Banks Street Reserve
• 2.3km to Brookside Shopping Centre
• 2.3km Everton Plaza and Woolworths Everton Park
• Less than 6.5km to the Brisbane CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736