18 Victoria Terrace, Bowen Hills 8 Beds | 8 Baths | 0 Cars
Avoca - Entire Boutique Block
Designed and built by Walter Maskrey in 1935, on offer is this exceptional opportunity for investors to secure a landmark character property and capitalise on its numerous possibilities. Avoca Flats consists of eight separate apartments and presents an outstanding prospect with excellent investment rewards. It is well presented throughout with many modern upgrades and all apartments are in great condition and earning solid rental income.
Set on a deep 819sqm block with a wide frontage and rear lane access, the boutique apartment block features eight mostly refurbished 1-bedroom apartments and elevated views to the city. Investors will be highly impressed by the great positioning, large land size and excellent presentation of this blue-chip property. It represents a value-packed chance to capitalise on a substantial inner-Brisbane landholding earning excellent cashflow. This is a great income generating prospect with returns of approx. $110,000 pa with the potential to increase yield through improvements or redevelopment in such a fantastic city fringe area.
It is also very well located with easy access to the city, as well as all of Bowen Hill's local cafes, shops and transport options.
• Entire block of eight one-bedroom apartments
• Presented in great condition and mostly refurbished
• An 819sqm block over two lots with dual street frontage
• Currently tenanted and earning approx. $110,000 pa income
• An elevated position with sweeping views to the city
• Potential to strata title and sell apartments individually
• Zoned LMR2
• Separately metered for Gas
• 800m to Bowen Hills Train Station
• 1.2km to Fortitude Valley
• 1.5km to Royal Brisbane Hospital
• 2.5km to the heart of the Brisbane CBD
• Surrounded by premiere suburbs such as Newstead, New Farm and Teneriffe
• Easy access to Clem Jones Tunnel and the Inner-City Bypass
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange your private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736