127 Bellevue Avenue, Gaythorne 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Tender Closing 30/10/2019 5pm
Potential Packed Parkside 810m2 Splitter Block
This freestanding residence is a standout property that will spark the interest of those looking for a superb project or land bank opportunity in a premium parkfront position. Spread across two residential blocks totalling 810sqm, this blue-chip site is everything that an investor or developer could wish for with a solid post war home that provides good rental income. This expansive level block has direct access to the Mount Maria College playing fields at the rear and is within walking distance to Brookside Shopping Centre with its bus station, Kedron Brook bikeway and Gaythorne train station.
The home is presented in sound condition and ready to live in or rent out while making plans for the future. The living spaces are well proportioned with separate areas for living and dining, three good-sized bedrooms and a neat and tidy kitchen. There is also a standalone garage, a large multi-purpose room and private gardens at the front and rear.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a genuine block splitter with future options to land bank, move in or develop, as the property is already divided into two lots. The options are endless for buyers looking to take advantage of an extra-large landholding in a popular neighbourhood that's less than 8km to the CBD.
• Premium parkside position with direct access to playing fields
• An expansive 810sqm block spread over two allotments
• Solid post war home presented in liveable/leasable condition
• Generous interiors with three bedrooms, living and dining areas
• Massive level backyard, front garden plus a lock-up garage
• Huge potential to upgrade, rebuild or develop the site
• Walking distance to shopping, bus station, train station and schools
• Quiet cul-de-sac with Kedron Brook bikeway at the end of the street
• 300m to Kedron Brook Bikeway
• 450m to brookside shopping centre
• 450m to Brookside bus station
• 600m to Mt Maria College
• 750m to Mitchelton Park
• 925m to Gaythorne train station
• 1.2km to Blackwood Street Restaurant and Café Precinct
• 1.5km to Hillbrook Anglican School/ Our Lady of The Assumption
• 1.6km to Enoggera State School
• 7.65km to the Brisbane CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
19/10/2019 1.00pm - 1.30pm
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736