52 Glen Holm Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $542,500
The Perfect Start - Ideal Entry Level Home or Investment
Offering a great first time or investment buying opportunity, this fresh, bright and supremely easy-to-maintain high set property makes the perfect Mitchelton package. It provides an excellent home as it has been tastefully updated throughout with some smart modern appointments, a practical interior layout and a private outdoor space for entertaining.
The property sits on a 405sqm block and comes complete with an extra spacious backyard that is perfect for children and pets. A bright interior design features three good sized bedrooms, and an open plan living and dining area. There is also a freshly renovated kitchen that's in near-new condition, as well is a modern bathroom with full bathtub and shower.
This property features deep front and rear gardens, as well as an undercover entertainment space and large alfresco deck. There is also air conditioning, a lock up garage and a downstairs multi-purpose room or rumpus area.
The home offers a great start to family life and is ideally situated close to shops, parks and schools, with easy access to the train station and Blackwood Street's restaurant and cafe precinct.
- High set home that's been tastefully updated throughout
- A 405sqm block with a deep fully fenced backyard
- Wide alfresco deck and undercover entertainment space
- Newly renovated kitchen and a modern bathroom
- Downstairs rumpus/utilities room plus a lock-up garage
- An easy walk to Blackwood Street's cafe and dining precinct
- Walking distance to Mitchelton Train station
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736