65 Gimba Street, Mitchelton 5 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Expressions of Interest Closing 28/10/2019 5pm
A Once in a Lifetime Opportunity | Architecturally Designed | 1908m2 over Two Allotments
The striking sun-filled design of this unique home is as relevant today as it was when it was architecturally designed by Dimitriou Kerr and built in the 1980s. Set up high to capture a stunning view over Mitchelton, the property is spread across two spacious allotments totalling 1,908sqm in one of the best streets in the whole area.
The layout is orientated to provide tranquil vistas from every vantage point, while its living areas are perfectly designed to suit every member of the family. Here you have the feeling of being on top of the world as the suburbs act as a vibrant and dazzling backdrop to the entertainment zones both indoors and out. Living spaces are bright and breezy throughout with a choice of lounge, dining and casual family areas with high raked ceilings and exposed beams. A unique spiral staircase leads to the upper level where there is an entire floor parents' retreat complete with walk-in robe, fireplace, ensuite and balcony with sweeping panoramas.
The well-appointed kitchen hosts an array of quality Miele and Gaggenau stainless steel appliances including built in steamer, induction cooktop, dishwasher and oven.
The living areas and bedrooms all spill out to the alfresco spaces where there is an expansive paved entertainment area, rolling lawns and mature gardens. There is also an expansive loft room, double carport, storeroom and a separate reading room.
This expansive block of prime real estate offers a very rare opportunity to secure a substantial landholding in a highly sought-after section of Mitchelton. It offers a blissfully private retreat that is within easy access to all of the area's amenities including schools, shops and the train station.
• A bright and spacious home in an elite pocket of Mitchelton
• Set up high to capture glorious panoramas over the area
• A huge 1,908sqm landholding spread over two allotments
• Expansive BBQ patio, lawn and mature leafy gardens
• Orientated so that all rooms capture the amazing views
• Entire level parents' retreat with ensuite, fireplace and balcony
• Multiple living areas and bedrooms that all lead to the outdoors
• Loft storage, double carport, storage room and a reading room
• Vacumaid and security system
• Custom built wine rack underneath the spiral staircase
• Ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning
• Fireplace to family lounge room
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange your private viewing.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
19/10/2019 11.00am - 11.30am
19/10/2019 2.00pm - 2.30pm
20/10/2019 11.00am - 11.30am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736