4/127 Stoneleigh Street, Lutwyche 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $290,000
Fresh and Bright Living Space with Balcony and Garage
This bright two-bedroom apartment makes a superb entry-level opportunity into the sought-after Lutwyche property market, and is set up high to capture a sweeping outlook over the district. Quietly positioned in a well-maintained secure complex with fresh, breezy and well-proportioned interiors, it holds a quiet yet convenient location close to Lutwyche Shopping Village, bus and rail transport.
Interiors are neatly presented with 104sqm combined internal and external area including a sunlit balcony that captures views to the city. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes plus there is a good-sized full bathroom with internal laundry, and a large open plan living space that incorporates the functional kitchen and breakfast bar. In addition to all of this, there is a lock-up garage on title.
The solid brick building is well maintained throughout and offers residents access to a spacious shared garden with level lawns and entertainment spaces. An ideal first home in a key location, this is a great package offering excellent value for money with lots of potential to further increase its appeal through an upgrade or renovation.
• An elevated position with sweeping views as far as the city
• Spacious open plan living area leads to a sunlit balcony
• Two bedrooms with built-ins, full bathroom and internal laundry
• Quietly set in a solid brick complex with a lock-up garage
• Spacious shared garden with level lawn and BBQ area
• An ideal investment with solid growth and rental potential
• A great chance to add value through update or creative redesign
• Walking distance to the train station and Lutwyche shopping village
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824