7/19 Nitawill Street, Everton Park 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $280,000
Extra-large and Freshly Modernised Townhouse with Space, Light and Location
Bringing together spacious proportions, light filled interiors and the added advantage of a deep rear garden, this large townhouse promises low maintenance living in a very convenient lifestyle address. It is quietly set within a boutique complex and enjoys a convenient position within walking distance to buses, the Everton Park shopping Plaza and just 8km from the CBD.
This is one of the largest townhouses in the area with a generous two-storey design and over 143sqm of in/outdoor living space on title. It is very well presented throughout with new paint and carpeting and a freshly renovated kitchen. A bright living and dining space has easy level access to the garden that includes a sheltered BBQ patio and private lawn, plus there is a wide upstairs terrace, second rear balcony and a lock-up garage with extra space for storage.
Two bedrooms include a large main with walk-in wardrobe, plus there is a full main bathroom and an extra downstairs toilet. The property holds excellent appeal for young families, downsizers and professionals wanting to secure an easycare home with lots of space, convenience and a layout that is ideal for in/outdoor entertaining. It also offers plenty of potential to further improve or personalise to add value in the future.
• One of the largest two-storey townhouses in the area
• Over 143sqm of indoor-outdoor living space on title
• New paint, new carpet and a newly renovated kitchen
• A deep rear garden plus large terrace and balcony
• Two upstairs bedrooms include a main with walk-in robe
• Lock-up single garage with extra space for storage
• In great condition with plenty of potential to further add value
• Easy access to bus transport, local shops and amenities
Phone Haydn Denovan or Lance Denovan for more information or to book in a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736