10 Prince Street, Gaythorne 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Sold for $670,825
Rare Duplex Opportunity with Significant Investment Rewards
This unique property offers an exciting opportunity to acquire an expansive package in a blue-chip Gaythorne address. Set on an impressive 508sqm level block, this spacious residence is presented in comfortable order and configured as a duplex with a strong potential rental return.
The interior layout consists of two 2-bedroom dwellings, each in great condition with own entry, kitchen, bathroom and living area. There is also an expansive rear yard with a fully fenced level lawn. The property offers a great chance for investors to diversify risk over two dwellings and is zoned LMR with potential for a strong return of approximately $640+ per week.
Blend all of this with a highly sought-after location close to the train station, Blackwood Street and the area's schools and parks, and it makes a premium real estate prospect with significant rewards.
· A well-appointed duplex in great modern condition
· Two 2-bedroom dwellings, each with own entry
· A large 508sqm level block with deep backyard
· Fresh interiors feature polished timber flooring
· Potential for returns of approximately $640+ per week
· A great investment that diversifies risk over two dwellings
· Quietly located less than 7.5km to Brisbane CBD
· Walking distance to the train station, cafes and restaurants
· 150m to Mitchelton Park
· 320m to the nearest cafes and restaurants
· 525 to Gaythorne Train Station
· 950m to Brookside Shopping Centre
· 1KM to Blackwood Street Restaurant and Café Precinct
· Less than 7.5Kms to the Brisbane CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to book your private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736