57 Bilsen Road, Wavell Heights 4 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Sold for $539,325
Classic Brick Home with Position, Space and Appeal
A great entry level opportunity for buyers, investors and renovators, this well-appointed home offers an ideal blend of lifestyle, location and potential. It is presented in highly comfortable order with a bright floorplan, an extra-deep rear garden, and lots of scope for upgrade or redesign to add value in the future.
Its practical interior layout features a generous and light filled design, separate living and dining areas and newly polished floors throughout. Four bedrooms are all on the same level, plus there is a neat and tidy gas kitchen and a well-proportioned full bathroom. The downstairs area provides secure garaging for two cars with extra space for storage and an internal laundry.
The big attraction is the huge 534sqm landholding that features a sprawling backyard with a fully fenced lawn.
This is a standout property that will spark the interest of those looking to acquire a solid home with immediate live-in or rent out options and an unbeatable location that's walking distance to bus stops, moments to schools and Nundah train station, and just a few minutes to Westfield Chermside.
• Well-presented interiors are fresh and bright throughout
• A large 534sqm block with a sprawling backyard
• Generous layout with separate dining and living areas
• A well-appointed gas kitchen plus a full bathroom
• Underhouse tandem garage and extra storage space
• Huge potential for update, renovation or a fresh start
• Great family location close to schools, parks and city transport
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824