3/19 Prospect Road, Gaythorne 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Low Maintenance Living with Superb Convenience
Primed for market newcomers, young professionals or investors, this light filled apartment occupies an elevated corner position in a small block of only six. It offers bright, airy interiors with pleasant leafy outlooks and immediate adjacency to Gaythorne Bowling Club and Mitchelton Park.
The apartment features an open plan living/dining space and good size kitchen with large-format floor tiles, two bedrooms both with built-in robes plus a neat bathroom and a balcony overlooking the bowling greens. A private lock-up garage with ample room for storage is also included.
This is a property offering affordability with immense appeal to lifestyle buyers looking for easy living in a walk-to-everywhere location. All the essentials are close by, with bus stops, Gaythorne train station the RSL club, cafes, restaurants and the ever-popular Blackwood Street precinct conveniently all just minutes away.
- Ideal first home/investment in boutique block
- Elevated corner aspect and light filled interiors
- Air-conditioned living, dining and spacious kitchen
- Two bedrooms with built-ins and neat bathroom
- Balcony taking in leafy views of the local district
- Large lock-up garage with plenty of storage room
- Close to parklands, fitness centre and cycleways
- Adjacent to Gaythorne Bowls Club, Mitchelton CrossFit and Mitchelton Park
- Less than 350m to the Gaythorne RSL
- Less than 500m to Gaythorne Coffee shops and restaurants
- Less than 700m to the Gaythorne Train Station
- 850m to Blackwood Street Restaurant and café precinct
- 950m to Brookside Shopping Centre
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to book your private viewing.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
24/7/2019 5.00pm - 5.30pm
27/7/2019 9.00am - 9.30am
27/7/2019 11.45am - 12.15pm
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736