78 Raymont Road, Grange 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $636,400
Charming Family Home in Wilston State School Catchment
North facing on an elevated 607m2 parcel of land across from Grange Forest Park, this character-filled post war home is to be sold for the first time in 52 years and offers outstanding scope to personalise and add value to the property, taking advantage of the sought-after location. Traditional details provide a dynamic renovation canvas and there's the possibility of raising the home to build under it for increased floorspace.
The home is framed by established gardens at the front and rear, has an original kitchen ready to modernise, and a terrazzo-tiled bathroom complete with bath and separate toilet. Ornate plaster ceilings and a blend of original pine and quality hardwood floors create timeless charm and create warmth and authenticity throughout.
With a convenience store and Paddock Espresso café located close by and buses past the door, and located in the catchment for the popular heritage-listed Wilston State School, the property presents an exceptional opportunity to add value in a suburb consistently ranked amongst Brisbane's best. Grange was also identified as the most in-demand suburb in Queensland in late 2018 by realestate.com.au.
- Post war home brimming with original character
- Occupying a generous 607m2 elevated allotment
- Beautiful north-easterly breezes
- Dynamic renovation canvas and scope to build up
- Established gardens at front and rear of property
- Terrazzo-tiled full bathroom and original kitchen
- Ornate plaster ceilings, pine and hardwood floors
- In the catchment for popular Wilston State School
- 120m to the nearest bus stop
- 350m to nearest coffee shop and convenience store
- 700m to Kedron brook bikeway
- 1Km to Wilston State School
- 1.2Km to Alderley Train Station
- 1.4Km to Alderley Coles
- 1.8Km to Stafford City Shopping Centre
- 1.9Km to Newmarket Village
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736