6 Parnoo Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
Tranquil Retreat on a Leafy 637sqm Block
This elevated three-bedroom residence represents an exciting opportunity to move into a home that's tempting with its look, size and peaceful cul-de-sac location. Positioned in a highly sought-after Mitchelton pocket, it offers a private retreat with bright interiors, a spacious layout and a level 637sqm block with a leafy backyard.
Inside it makes a fresh, bright and unique home that's presented in great condition with sun filled interiors enjoying a bright northerly rear aspect. There are separate spaces for living and dining, a sunroom/study and three double bedrooms, including a main with walk-in robe and ensuite.
The deck at the rear provides the perfect space to entertain while looking out over the kids playing in the easy-to-maintain backyard. There is also an undercover patio plus a storage space and carport under the house.
The well-appointed property is presented in great condition yet could be further updated or redesigned to increase value and capitalise on such a superb setting. From here it's just a few minutes away from Mitchelton's transport and shopping hub, with schools, parks and cafes all within strolling distance.
- Freshly presented throughout with excellent natural light
- Bright and airy living space and separate lounge room
- Three double bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and ensuite
- North facing deck overlooking a leafy grassed garden with kids play area
- Well-equipped gas kitchen, full bathroom, downstairs laundry
- Underhouse entertainment patio, storeroom and carport
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and hardwood floors
- Easy access to the train station, parks and Mitchelton cafes
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736