127 Glen Holm Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Offers Above $525,000
Tightly Held Family Home Ready for Next Chapter
This much-loved family home is to be sold for the first time in 40 years and offers a superb opportunity to renovate and/or remodel for a contemporary lifestyle. An exceptional prospect for young families, investors and buyers with creative vision, the property presents as an exciting blank canvas with almost unlimited scope to capitalise on its convenient Mitchelton location.
Offering two levels of generous space, and featuring hardwood floors under the carpet upstairs, the home has good solid bones and large expansive rooms including a vast rumpus and functioning kitchen downstairs. On the upper level is a spacious lounge opening to a balcony plus a sitting area, three generous bedrooms and a full bathroom.
At the rear of the property is a deep, level yard with an undercover entertainment area and massive shed for garden storage. Solid throughout, the home is ideally situated within comfortable walking distance of Mitchelton and Oxford Park train stations, the Blackwood St restaurant and café precinct, parks, schools and Brookside Shopping Centre.
- Solid family home primed for renovation
- Offers 167m² of internal floorspace on two levels
- Deep level block with a fenced rear yard
- Huge rumpus and lounge plus sitting area
- Three bedrooms and a full bath upstairs
- Covered outdoor area and enormous shed
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- 750m to Oxford Park Train Station
- 800m to Fenwick Park
- 870m to Blackwood Street Restaurant and Café precinct
- 960m to Mitchelton Train Station
- 950m to Brookside Shopping Centre
- 925m to Teralba Park
- 1.2Km to Mitchelton State Primary and High Schools
- 1.3Km to Mt Maria College
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to book your private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736