3/26 Wyndham Street, Herston 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Offers Above $550,000
Modern Townhouse Offers a Private Haven
Impressively private and invitingly well proportioned, this smart two-level townhouse presents a lifestyle of space, light and incredible convenience. Its easycare layout provides user-friendly living plus it offers a very comfortable home ideal for those looking to upgrade their lifestyle while scaling down on maintenance.
The home is quietly positioned within a small complex and has a well-planned layout with its separate living and dining area and good natural light throughout. There is also a well-equipped kitchen that overlooks a good-sized alfresco deck that enjoys a peaceful leafy outlook.
Three bedrooms on the upper level all have built-in robes and include a large master with walk-in robe, ensuite and a small balcony, plus there is a full main bathroom and an internal laundry on the lower level with an extra guest WC. In addition, the home comes complete with a single lock-up garage that has internal access.
The location is also very handy as it is within short strolling distance to local amenities, including Kelvin Grove Urban Village, Queensland University of Technology, Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital. Victoria Park Golf Course, Which Council have planned to make way for a 45h Green Sanctuary which will include water features, woodlands and Gardens.
• A bright two-level layout with separate living and dining areas
• Large alfresco deck and private courtyard with leafy outlooks
• Three upstairs bedrooms include a main with walk-in and ensuite
• Well appointed kitchen plus full bathroom and extra guest WC
• Lock-up garage with storage space and internal access
• Second open car accommodation.
• Quietly set in a small complex of townhouses
• A great city edge position just 1km to the CBD
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
19/10/2019 12.00pm - 12.30pm
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824