39 Mungarie Street, Keperra 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Sold for $565,000
Beautiful Family Home in Elevated, Convenient Location
On a 700sqm allotment featuring ultra-private gardens at the rear, this north facing home displays relaxed ambience throughout and offers the perfect family lifestyle with a convenient address. The home is set over two light filled levels and well-designed for ease of living and entertaining.
Interiors provide exceptional flow-through, with formal and casual areas plus a large kitchen leading out to an expansive paved terrace with pergola in a lovely garden setting. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans, while the master has a walk-in robe plus ensuite including spa bath.
The home is within 100m of Keryn Place Park, with its off-leash dog area, basketball court and playground, close to bus stops, and only 700m to the Great Western Super Centre. Keperra Train Station and Ferny Grove Primary and High Schools are also easily accessible from this outstanding location.
• Generous open lounge, dining and second living
• Massive kitchen flows to outdoor entertaining
• Covered terrace surrounded by private gardens
• Good sized bedrooms featuring built-in/walk-in robes
• Full main bathroom, spa ensuite and guest WC
• Split and ducted air conditioning plus 8 solar panels
• Remote double garage and good storage area
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to book in your private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736