22 Keperra Street, Keperra 4 Beds | 3 Baths | 2 Cars
Sold for $680,000
Bright and Easy Care Home Makes a Leafy Lifestyle Choice
Some smart modern updates have given this classic residence a fresh design and created a great home for low maintenance living. It is light and airy throughout and offers a spacious multi-level layout with bright interiors and a peaceful leafy setting that provides excellent privacy.
This is a great home for those who love to entertain as it has a choice of separate in and outdoor living spaces to suit all occasions. There are generous split-level living and dining areas, as well as a large lower level rumpus room with bathroom, making it ideal for guest accommodation. A spacious alfresco deck at the rear offers the perfect spot to relax and entertain while overlooking the swimming pool and deep rear garden. There is also a poolside dining patio with a pergola and BBQ area, as well as a downstairs multi-purpose room.
A modern kitchen sits at the heart of the home and is very well appointed with quality appliances and cabinetry, plus there are four well-proportioned bedrooms, including a separate master wing with its own ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. In addition to all of this, the property sits on an expansive 902m2 block and comes complete with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and double garage with storage space and internal access.
If convenience and lifestyle are high on your wish list, you will be instantly impressed by its central Keperra location that's close to all nearby amenities including the train station, golf club, as well as the Great Western Shopping Centre and a selection of quality schools.
• A user friendly layout with split-level lounge and dining areas
• Sheltered alfresco deck plus a paved dining patio
• In ground swimming pool plus a private and leafy garden
• Four bedrooms include a main with walk-in and ensuite
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher and good quality appliances
• Large lower level rumpus room, bathroom and multi purpose room
• Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a double lock-up garage
• Walking distance to the train station, golf club and shopping centre
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824