15 Lyrebird Crescent, Upper Kedron 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Spacious Family Style Set for Easy Entertaining
This tastefully appointed four-bedroom residence perfectly balances the benefits of a quality home with the needs of modern living. It offers a spacious environment with smart contemporary finishes and a layout that will delight today's busy families who are keen to live, relax and entertain in easy style.
With a spacious open plan design, the flowing single level features excellent natural light throughout. At the heart of the home is a deluxe stone kitchen fitted with good quality gas appliances and breakfast bar seating, plus four great sized bedrooms including a master retreat with walk-in robe and designer ensuite.
Designed to provide the ideal haven for the entertainer, the home's easy flow from the living area to the alfresco dining space and grassed garden makes it perfect for year-round enjoyment. There is also air-conditioning throughout and a double garage with internal access.
This prime location is surrounded by quality family homes and close to all amenities. From this peaceful street setting it is just 500m to the proposed child care centre and soon to be constructed Ellendale Shopping Centre, 900m to Ross Road Park and recreation reserve, 3.1km to Ferny Grove Primary and High Schools, and just 3.7km to the soon to be upgraded ($99.6M) Ferny Grove Train Station - https://blog.plantminer.com.au/qld-ferny-grove-station-to-receive-99.6m-upgrade.
• Flowing single level layout with an open plan design
• Sheltered dining patio and fully fenced grassed garden
• Quality stone kitchen with gas fittings and breakfast bar
• Spacious master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Air-conditioning throughout plus a remote double garage
• A generous 440sqm block surrounded by quality residences
• 500m to the proposed child care centre and soon to be constructed Ellendale Shopping Centre
• Bus stops within walking distance on Canvey Road
• 900m to Ross Road Park and recreation reserve
• 1.8km to Upper Kedron Recreation Reserve (Includes Dog Park)
• 2.1km to St Andrews Catholic School
• 3.1km to Ferny Grove Primary and High schools
• 3.7km to the soon to be upgraded ($99.6M) Ferny Grove Train Station
• 3.8km to Ferny Grove Splash Park & Picnic Grounds
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange your very own private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736