76 Glen Retreat Road, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Charm-Filled Post War in Ultra Convenient Location
Embrace this rare opportunity to live in one of Mitchelton's most desirable locations, in a family-friendly neighbourhood. Cleverly updated to seduce you with its intrinsic post war charm, this super attractive residence offers an easy maintenance lifestyle that is well planned for indoor-outdoor entertaining.
The home features a well thought out floorplan that focuses on easycare living. Interiors are bright and breezy throughout and have an air-conditioned living area with French doors that open to the outside. Three bedrooms are each fitted with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, plus there is a well-equipped kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher, and polished hardwood floors throughout.
A spacious entertainment deck enjoys a pleasant leafy outlook and leads down to the very private and secure backyard complete with vehicle access from Tuggan Street at the rear.
This popular location is highly sought-after because of its close proximity to local parks, bus transport and is an easy walk to Mitchelton station, Blackwood Street cafes and all of the area's quality schools.
• A gorgeous post war home that's been tastefully updated
• Three double bedrooms each have ceiling fans and built-ins
• Living and dining areas with polished hardwood flooring
• Well-equipped kitchen featuring dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Spacious entertainment deck and undercover BBQ area
• Private backyard plus a grassed garden at the front
• Undercover parking for two cars with access from the rear
• Less than 500m to Mitchelton Primary and High Schools + Fenwick Park
• Less than 750m to Blackwood Street Café + Restaurant precinct
• Less than 1KM to Mitchelton Train Station
• 1.5KM to Brookside Shopping Centre
Phone Haydn Denovan or Lance Denovan today for more information or to arrange your private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736