16/154 Frasers Road, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $382,000
Tastefully Modernised Townhouse in Convenient Leafy Pocket
Tucked away in a quiet pocket of Mitchelton yet close to everything the area has to offer, this previously modernised townhouse ensures relaxed low maintenance living with a secure, private address. The home is well aligned with the needs of lifestyle-seekers or investors and equally suitable for an executive couple or young family looking for space, value and convenience.
It features 3 bedrooms upstairs all with built-ins and ceiling fans, plus walk-in robe and air conditioning to the master, along with a ground floor study, open plan living and dining, an updated kitchen, full main bathroom, additional toilet downstairs and separate internal laundry. An attached lock-up garage and ample storage complete the impressive modern floorplan.
At the rear of the property is a covered deck for entertaining and grassed courtyard area with gated side access.
The location really is outstanding; positioned:
• Closest bus stop at front of complex
• 450m to Fenwick Park
• Less than 850m to Mitchelton train station and the Blackwood Street restaurant and café precinct
• 1.1Km to Mitchelton Park
• 1.5KM to Brookside Shopping Centre
• Quality-built townhouse in a leafy, secure complex
• Generous living space and adjoining dining area
• Modern kitchen equipped with quality appliances
• Main bathroom including bath and separate toilet
• Intimate grassed garden and deck area at rear
• Additional Study perfect as home office/storage
• Recently modernised and ready to move in
Phone Haydn Denovan for additional information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736