16/154 Frasers Road, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Tastefully Modernised Townhouse in Convenient Leafy Pocket
Tucked away in a quiet pocket of Mitchelton yet close to everything the area has to offer, this previously modernised townhouse ensures relaxed low maintenance living with a secure, private address. The home is well aligned with the needs of lifestyle-seekers or investors and equally suitable for an executive couple or young family looking for space, value and convenience.
It features 3 bedrooms upstairs all with built-ins and ceiling fans, plus walk-in robe and air conditioning to the master, along with a ground floor study, open plan living and dining, an updated kitchen, full main bathroom, additional toilet downstairs and separate internal laundry. An attached lock-up garage and ample storage complete the impressive modern floorplan.
At the rear of the property is a covered deck for entertaining and grassed courtyard area with gated side access.
The location really is outstanding; positioned:
• Closest bus stop at front of complex
• 450m to Fenwick Park
• Less than 850m to Mitchelton train station and the Blackwood Street restaurant and café precinct
• 1.1Km to Mitchelton Park
• 1.5KM to Brookside Shopping Centre
• Quality-built townhouse in a leafy, secure complex
• Generous living space and adjoining dining area
• Modern kitchen equipped with quality appliances
• Main bathroom including bath and separate toilet
• Intimate grassed garden and deck area at rear
• Additional Study perfect as home office/storage
• Recently modernised and ready to move in
Phone Haydn Denovan for additional information or to arrange a private viewing.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
22/6/2019 10.00am - 10.30am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736