29 Lucy Street, Milton 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $643,000
Charm filled Character Home with Lifestyle and Location
Perfectly positioned at the end of a boutique cul-de-sac, this highset character residence represents an excellent buying opportunity for those seeking a warm and inviting home in a super convenient location. It is tastefully presented throughout and offers a fantastic blank canvas to personalise and update.
Beyond its attractive period façade is a fresh interior layout that features separate lounge and dining areas with high ceilings and timber flooring. The two bedrooms both have built-in wardrobes plus there is a bright sunroom/study, the kitchen and bathroom are both functional, and there is parking and storage under the house. At the rear is a small alfresco deck that overlooks a deep garden with secure lawn.
The lifestyle appeal of such a charming home so close to a host of attractions including Rosalie village, Frew Park, Milton State School, and shopping makes this home even more irresistible for families, renovators and urban professionals.
• Charming highset home on a deep level block
• Pressed metal ceilings and VJ wall linings
• Separate lounge and dining areas with timber floors
• Two bedrooms with built-ins and a sunroom/study
• Rear deck that overlooks the garden and lawn
• Parking space and storage under the house
• Lots of scope to add value through update or renovation
• Set in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the heart of Milton
This is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of strong values in the area and capitalise on the location and character charm. Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to book in your private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736