9 Marshall Street, Mitchelton
Create Your Vision on a Prime Vacant Allotment
Vacant land is a rare commodity these days, particularly in a well-established and sought-after neighbourhood like Mitchelton; so when an opportunity to acquire a 405sqm level block comes along, it should not be missed.
This prime cleared landholding features a 10m frontage to Marshall Street and holds outstanding potential with lots of possibilities to create your family dream home in a quiet tree-lined street with easy access to everything.
This blue-chip suburban block is surrounded by quality housing and is positioned within easy walking distance to the train station at Oxford Park and cafes along Blackwood Street as well as Brookside Shopping Centre.
- Vacant 405sqm block that's cleared and ready to build
- A deep level allotment with a 10m frontage
- A rare opportunity to build a dream family home
- Quiet tree-lined street surrounded by quality housing
- Walking distance to the trains, Blackwood Street cafes and Brookside Shopping Centre
Local Schools include:
- Mitchelton State School
- Mitchelton State High School
- Our Lady of Dolours Catholic Primary School
- Mt Maria College
Nearby to Hillbrook Anglican and Northside Christian College.
Plans and pricing for potential new home designs are available on request.
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736