32 Samford Road, Camp Mountain 6 Beds | 3 Baths | 4 Cars
Six Bedrooms, Six Acres, Close to Everything
This tranquil retreat is so peaceful it's hard to believe that Samford village shops and Ferny Grove Train Station are just a few minutes away, and it's less than 20km to Brisbane City Hall. This quality two-storey residence presents a fantastic opportunity for acreage buyers who value privacy, size and scenic mountain views yet don't want to sacrifice on city convenience, plus it comes with its own full-sized tennis court that's ready for action.
- A quality six-bedroom two-storey brick residence
- Set on over six acres of cleared areas and bushland
- Close to Samford Village and Ferny Grove Railway Station*
- Wide entertainment verandas that capture beautiful rural views on both levels, front and back
- Perfect for dual living options with two self-contained levels and three bathrooms
- Main kitchen with dishwasher, double oven, induction cook top and two corner pantries
- Generous lounge dining and entertainment rooms
- Six bedrooms, including master with dressing room with built in robes and adjoining ensuite
- Solar Panels and underground three phase power to meter box
- Seven split system air conditioners plus Cardiffair Ceiling Extractor Fan for natural ventilation
- Three bay shed, plus a carport with direct access to house
- Full-sized tennis court, on-site dam and a bitumen driveway
* Planned new $9M development of Ferny Grove Railway Station (http://www.yourneighbourhood.com.au/todfernygrove-trainstation/)
Samford State School & Ferny Grove State High School. Close to St Andrew's Catholic School and Samford Steiner School.
This home truly offers a warmth that needs to be seen to be appreciated. Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange your private viewing.
Agent accompanied inspections only, thank you.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736