7/34 Lade Street, Gaythorne 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Sold for $270,000
Value Packed Apartment With Location and Potential
Ideally situated in a quiet pocket close to all the action, this bright and well-proportioned apartment is a real attention grabber that is ready to renovate or move into and update down the track. Whatever the motivation, it offers a great opportunity to buy into the popular Gaythorne market and add some excellent value to an affordable property.
It is presented in good solid condition with two bedrooms, a generous living space plus an original kitchen and bathroom with full bathtub. There are also front and rear patios plus a lock-up garage with room for two cars.
All the elements are here for the chance to add tremendous appeal and make a quality living space that's within walking distance to the train station, local shops and cafes.
• In original condition with excellent scope to upgrade
• Good sized living space and two private patios
• Two double bedrooms that each have built-in robes
• Original kitchen and a bathroom with full bathtub
• Lock-up garage with room for two cars
• A well-maintained complex with shared gardens
• Walk to the cafe scene and train station in Gaythorne
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824