7/34 Lade Street, Gaythorne 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Offers above $299,000
Value Packed Apartment With Location and Potential
Ideally situated in a quiet pocket close to all the action, this bright and well-proportioned apartment is a real attention grabber that is ready to renovate or move into and update down the track. Whatever the motivation, it offers a great opportunity to buy into the popular Gaythorne market and add some excellent value to an affordable property.
It is presented in good solid condition with two bedrooms, a generous living space plus an original kitchen and bathroom with full bathtub. There are also front and rear patios plus a lock-up garage with room for two cars.
All the elements are here for the chance to add tremendous appeal and make a quality living space that's within walking distance to the train station, local shops and cafes.
• In original condition with excellent scope to upgrade
• Good sized living space and two private patios
• Two double bedrooms that each have built-in robes
• Original kitchen and a bathroom with full bathtub
• Lock-up garage with room for two cars
• A well-maintained complex with shared gardens
• Walk to the cafe scene and train station in Gaythorne
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
15/12/2018 1.00pm - 1.30pm
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824