34 Station View Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $830,000
946sqm On Two Allotments
It's not often that an opportunity presents such great positioning with outstanding possibility in this premium Mitchelton street. Spread across two large residential allotments totalling 946sqm, this blue-chip site is everything that an astute buyer could wish for with a prime corner position and frontage to both Station View Street and Mashobra Street.
This solid post war home is now on offer for the first time in 20 years and provides space, scope and location as inspiration for a new owner to get creative with a renovation or a new dream home to take advantage of its elevated setting. The residence straddles the allotments with no restrictions on its removal and offers a solid and comfortable home in its current state.
The popular address is within easy walking distance to shops, local cafes and the train station at Gaythorne.
• An expansive 946sqm level block over two allotments
• A prime corner position with two street frontages
• Commanding elevated location
• On the market now for the first time in over 20 years
• Endless potential no restriction on removal of house
• Potential to update, renovate or redevelop the site
• Town planning report available upon request
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736