95 Taylors Road, Gaythorne 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Offers Above $569,000
A Rough Diamond with an Abundance of Potential
Ideally positioned in leafy Gaythorne street that's close to everything, this adorable freestanding property has all the trademarks of an outstanding character home that's just waiting to be revealed. With a generous 607sqm block, there's ample opportunity to update the current residence or to further extend and create a new family haven that embraces both lifestyle and location.
Inside, the home retains much of the personality of its original era with a large and flexible floorplan, high ceilings and many period features. There are three bedrooms, separate lounge and dining rooms plus a functional kitchen and full bathroom. The underhouse area includes generous storage space, as well as garaging for two cars.
This potential-packed property is now ready for a creative upgrade or redesign to give it a new lease on life, and enjoy this fantastic location that's walking distance to the train station and shops, with bus transport virtually at the front door.
• Set on 607sqm with a spacious and fenced rear garden
• Hardwood flooring throughout just waiting to be revealed
• Three bedrooms plus separate lounge room and dining area
• Large eat in kitchen and a good-sized full bathroom
• Spacious underhouse area with tandem garage
• Excellent future potential to extend, update or redesign
• Easy walk to the train station, shops, schools and buses
Phone Haydn Denovan or Lance Denovan for more information.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736