69 Glenmorgan Street, Keperra 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $478,000
Position, Value and Convenience
Offering a great entry level buying opportunity, this post war residence's fresh, bright living spaces and private outdoor area make it perfect for those looking for a solid and comfortable house. The tastefully presented home has been well maintained throughout and has a practical layout that makes the most of the space and natural light with a generous single level floorplan.
Set on the quiet side of the road on a large 546sqm north to rear block, the home is backed by a deep and sundrenched garden with a fully fenced lawn and storage shed. Inside is a bright open living space with lounge and dining areas featuring polished hardwood floors, as well as a gas appointed kitchen, three bedrooms and a full bathroom.
This great street position enjoys excellent convenience to key amenities such as the Great Western Super Centre and the Keperra train station. It also holds excellent future potential for those wishing to renovate or extend to create a superb family haven in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood.
• Attractive post war home in a quiet street setting
• Fresh and bright living spaces with hardwood flooring
• Set on a large 546sqm with north facing backyard
• Deep and sunny garden with fully fenced level lawn
• Three bedrooms, full bathroom and gas equipped kitchen
• Storage shed, garage and large underhouse laundry
• Excellent potential to update and personalise
Phone Haydn Denovan or Lance Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736