31 Duntreath Street, Keperra 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Charming Low Set with Potential to Personalise
It's hard to imagine a more appealing first home buyer opportunity in a popular Keperra location than this well-presented freestanding residence. Solid and well maintained throughout, it is immediately inviting and offers an excellent home or investment prospect in a prime position that is surrounded by quality housing.
Inside, is a very user-friendly layout that features three bedrooms and well-proportioned lounge and dining areas. The kitchen is neat and tidy and in good working order with excellent storage, plus there is a well-proportioned full bathroom and internal laundry. What is currently the second living room provides the perfect opportunity to be converted to the fourth bedroom. A spacious rear yard is very private and secure and features a covered patio, easycare lawn and mature gardens. Additionally, there is a remote lock up garage that also incorporates a massive dry storage area.
The property makes an ideal start to family life and is presented in well-maintained condition with ample future potential for an update or renovation that would see an increase in value. This quiet street position affords excellent privacy while the convenient setting gives the home a great family-friendly location just minutes to the area's schools, shopping amenities and transport connections.
• A large 676sqm allotment with private rear garden
• Three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Neat and tidy kitchen, full bathroom and internal laundry
• Second living room/potential for the fourth bedroom
• Lock-up storeroom plus a remote lock up garage
• 5000L water tank for garden use
• Air-conditioned master bedroom and dining room
• Well maintained and ready to move in straight away
• Future potential for an to add value through renovation
• Minutes to multiple bus stops and the Great Western Super Centre
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736