21 Vale Street, Wilston 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Offers Above $750,000
Renovate or Detonate in Prime Wilston Location
Ideally situated in an outstanding location close to all the action, this tidy post war home is a real attention seeker in need of some renovation work or an exciting foundation for a creative redesign or complete rebuild. Whatever the motivation, it offers remarkable scope to buy into the premium Wilston market and add some excellent value to an affordable property.
The home occupies a 405sqm landholding in an area achieving extremely strong prices for new and renovated homes. The existing dwelling features three bedrooms, one bathroom and a kitchen in good condition and is now ready for its new owner to get creative and turn the page on the next chapter of its life.
It is presented in good solid condition and is ready to live in or rent out straight away while planning its future and capitalising on such a great location. This sought-after position is surrounded by quality homes and within easy reach of nearby Wilston village, Wilston and Newmarket train stations plus a range of quality schools.
• Wilston State School catchment
• Well-presented post war home in good solid condition
• Set on 405sqm with a deep leafy backyard
• Three bedrooms, lounge room and dining
• Cyprus pine floorboards and 2.7m ceilings throughout
• Good potential to update, modernise or redesign
• Lots of scope to demolish and build your dream home
• A prime location that's close to trains, shopping and schools
Phone Lance Denovan or Haydn Denovan for more information.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
20/10/2018 1.00pm - 1.30pm
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736