4/17 Grays Road, Gaythorne 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
The Pinnacle of Low Maintenance Living Combined with Convenience
Presented with a fresh modern style, this appealing two-storey townhouse promises a vibrant fuss-free lifestyle in a boutique complex of 10. Behind its smart exterior is a tastefully updated layout with bright rooms, a private entertainment space and direct rear access to a large grassed yard.
This is a home ideal for those looking for an easy to maintain haven that's close to all of Gaythorne's amenities. Interiors are fresh and bright throughout with generous open living and dining spaces. The kitchen has been smartly updated and is fitted with a breakfast bar and sleek stainless steel appliances plus a pantry. Three upstairs bedrooms each have built-in wardrobes and include a main that has a walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony.
There is also a sheltered entertainment deck and courtyard with gated access to a large leafy backyard - a massive point of difference from most townhouses on the market. Other highlights include air-conditioning, a full bathroom and a lock-up garage with internal access. The property also offers an excellent investment and is ready to live-in or lease out and enjoy the lifestyle immediately.
• Generous layout with combined living and dining area
• Three upstairs bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Sheltered rear deck and entertainment courtyard
• Direct gated access to a large leafy backyard
• Quality modern kitchen breakfast bar seating
• Air-conditioning, lock-up garage with internal access
• Additional storage under stairs accessible from the garage
• Set to the rear of a well-maintained complex of 10
• Stroll to the train station, cafes and restaurants
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange your private viewing today.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
19/1/2019 11.45am - 12.15pm
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736