29 Grace Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Potential Packed Post War
It would be hard to find a more attractive option to get started in a blue-chip suburb than this well-presented post war residence. Solid and well maintained throughout, it is immediately inviting and offers an excellent first home or investment opportunity on an elevated 607sqm allotment.
The property has been well looked after and is on the market now for the first time in over 30 years. Its interiors are well proportioned and feature two separate living spaces and a tidy, eat-in, gas kitchen. The large bathroom offers a separate shower and bath as well as adequate linen storage. A covered front porch captures views over the district, and there is a rear entertainment deck, private grassed garden and a saltwater swimming pool. There is also a spacious underhouse storage area and garaging for one vehicle.
The property holds lots of future potential for a cosmetic update or full renovation to fully capitalise on its convenient address. From here it is less than 10K's to the CBD and strolling distance to Oxford Park train station, local schools, parks and shopping.
• Post-War home on a 607sqm block
• Bright interiors with separate lounge and family areas
• Front porch with aspect over the district
• Rear deck, grassed garden and swimming pool
• Lower-level storage rooms
• The perfect starter home in a blue-chip suburb
• Excellent potential to personalise and add future value
• Hardwood floors currently preserved by carpets (original part of home)
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange your own private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736